Watch the trailer here: https://rumble.com/v144u51-destruction-of-relationships-isnt-a-side-effect-of-the-pandemic-its-the-int.html
Watch the full interview here: https://rumble.com/v144t6v-faith-over-fear-an-interview-with-rabbi-smith.html
From the video description:
Rabbi Yitzchok Dovid Smith is an orthodox Rabbi who also practises Law.
He studied molecular biology, virology and infectious diseases at the University of California at Berkeley and law at Tulane Law School. He delivers Torah sermons and teaches live classes at Beis Chabad of Passaic-Clifton.
In this episode we discuss the following:
– How families and friendships over the past 24 months have been torn apart by the COVID-19 pandemic.
– How part of G-d’s expectation and His purpose of creation is that we need to be connected to each other.
– The significance of Daled Amos in the Torah, whereby a soul aspect surrounds each person. Daled Amos is 4 cubits which equates to 6 feet, and by keeping people 6 feet apart from each other it disconnects them.
– How destruction in relationships is not a side effect of the pandemic, rather it is the intention of the pandemic.
– The story of Rabbi Yosef Yitzchak Schneersohn, the sixth Lubavitcher Rebbe, and the example of his faith when he was threatened with a gun, saying: “That toy only works on those who have one world and many gods, but I have one G-d and 2 worlds.”
– How anyone who says we are not sure what to do is showing a lack of grounding of the understanding of G-d’s bounty.
– How we need to be visiting the sick, escorting the dead and celebrating weddings in service to other people.
Rabbi Smith’s Website:
Leave a Reply