Rabbi Smith answers questions regarding:
1) the anti-procreation agenda throughout the world in the guise of health and public health; connection to G-d Al-mighty is the solution – it removes the calculations and leads to love and procreation;
2) One World Religion and its dangers – we actually don’t believe the same thing – the only ones who seem to say the same thing are the anti-G-d Marxists infiltrated into each religion – resist the temptation to join the circle;
3) Satanism – a pathetic idea based on the false idea that Satan rebelled against G-d Al-mighty and became an independent force; in reality, there are no separate powers;
4) Agreeing to any public health measure is an agreement to the foreign ideology of public health;
5) Response to internal family stresses from disagreements about public health propaganda – don’t fall into the trap of separation; support Being Fruitful and Multiply; parents now seeing the outcome of the priorities they transmitted to their children; take responsibility; and
6) Has there been an improvement in the mindset of the Rabbis – yes and no – many now see the falsehoods but that is not sufficient – they must publicly acknowledge the wrongs they fell into by closing their synagogues and yeshivas – that is the only way to make sure they don’t fall into the trap of the next scare tactics.